Thursday 2 March 2017

...... and I started to MISS HER again

I don’t know where to start, how to stop my heart from breaking apart. I tried to hide it, to pretend that I’m okay. But the more I denied it, the more it pained me anyway. How easily she let go, how fast she moved on. While here I’m hurting, she chose to be on her own. I tried to ask her to change, to be more sensitive to my feelings. But she chose to be who she is. Because I love her, it didn’t matter. Instead of complaining, I chose to accept it. 


Image result for i miss you
Now I’m here all alone, asking myself where I went wrong. I’ve been understanding to all her shortcomings, trying to accept that’s how she is. But still, here I am, hurting and breaking. I want to let go and move on, but still I 'm waiting and wondering if she might change. 
Every day I waited that my phone might ring, crossing my fingers that everything is unreal. The day is ending and so is our sad story; now I’m here writing this open letter to my broken heart. One day you will be okay, and all this will just be another story. :'(

1 comment: